Static: Still Life
For this image I grabbed some of the thing I carry in my backpack, and some other things I have at home and I arranged them in an evenly and static way to create this picture, and because the background is blank, your eye is drawn evenly to everything in the image.

Static: Portrait
For this image, I went with some of my friends to West Cliff to take some pictures for my project, and I asked them to stand next to each other to create this portrait. Since it is a portrait, they are the only subjects in the image that pop out.
Static: Landscape
I had gone to San Francisco that weekend and I needed some pictures of a static landscape so what better than to take pictures of the Golden Gate Bridge. This image is perfect because the bridge is red, so it draws your attention to it.
Static: Architecture
This is an image of a very beautiful house in my neighborhood, it just so happened to be set up in a static way.The windows, the door, the tiles of which it's made out of, the 2 trees next to the door, it is all even.

Dynamic: Still Life
This image I organized couple of my lenses in a dynamic way, to make the writing pop out, and draw your eye's attention.

Dynamic: Portrait
With the next two images, all I really did was tilt my camera to a different angle to give this type of dynamic view to my images.

Dynamic: Landscape

Dynamic: Architecture
This was another house in my neighborhood, that had all these type of different angles on it. So it was perfect for the dynamic composition.

This last image is my favorite image from this project because of the subject I used, but also because it is a mixture of both static and dynamic.
For this image I grabbed some of the thing I carry in my backpack, and some other things I have at home and I arranged them in an evenly and static way to create this picture, and because the background is blank, your eye is drawn evenly to everything in the image.
Static: Portrait
For this image, I went with some of my friends to West Cliff to take some pictures for my project, and I asked them to stand next to each other to create this portrait. Since it is a portrait, they are the only subjects in the image that pop out.
Static: Landscape
I had gone to San Francisco that weekend and I needed some pictures of a static landscape so what better than to take pictures of the Golden Gate Bridge. This image is perfect because the bridge is red, so it draws your attention to it.
Static: Architecture
This is an image of a very beautiful house in my neighborhood, it just so happened to be set up in a static way.The windows, the door, the tiles of which it's made out of, the 2 trees next to the door, it is all even.

Dynamic: Still Life
This image I organized couple of my lenses in a dynamic way, to make the writing pop out, and draw your eye's attention.
Dynamic: Portrait
With the next two images, all I really did was tilt my camera to a different angle to give this type of dynamic view to my images.
Dynamic: Landscape
Dynamic: Architecture
This was another house in my neighborhood, that had all these type of different angles on it. So it was perfect for the dynamic composition.
This last image is my favorite image from this project because of the subject I used, but also because it is a mixture of both static and dynamic.
Comments
Post a Comment