Object Frozen in Time: These images are not supposed to have any motion blur. The water drop image was taken outside of the photography classroom, after it had rained and there was water dripping down from the pipe. Shutter Speed: 1/2655 Aperture: 5 ISO: 6400. The shoe image was take-in front of the school, I had one of my friends throw my shoe in the air for me, so I could take the picture. Shutter Speed: 1/1579. Aperture: 6.612. ISO: 800.

Object in Motion: These images are great for representing objects in motion. For the first image, I saw a crow eating in the quad, and I figured it would be a great picture. So I walked up to it, and when it started to fly away, I took the picture. Shutter Speed: 1/40. Aperture: 7 ISO: 100. For the second image, I had one of my friends run across the front of the school for me, so that i could get this really cool looking athletic photo of him. Shutter Speed: 1/40. Aperture: 9.375. ISO: 200.
Tracking Motion: These type of images are a bit more difficult than the rest, due to you having to move with the object that you are trying to take a picture of. For the first picture, I got very lucky that it came out this good. I had never taken these type of pictures, so I was experimenting with the setting on my camera to see what worked to take these kind of pictures, and when I took the picture, it came out surprisingly good! Unfortunately, I did not get the entire car in my photo. It was taken in front of my school. Shutter Speed: 1/64. Aperture: 6. ISO: 100. The second image of the white van was a lot more easier to take, because I already knew which settings to use, it was also taken in front of my school. Shutter Speed: 1/64. Aperture: 6. ISO: 100. For this final image, it was also taken in front of my school, but I decided to change my location a bit, I moved up onto the grass instead of being on the sidewalk, and took the picture right as the car passed behind the bushes and the sign to get this cool look. Shutter Speed: 1/40. Aperture: 9.375. ISO: 200.
Zoom Blur: This final image was by far the easiest one for me to take, it was the first image I took for this project. I took it in front of the school the same day I took the 3 above. It is my school's marquee. Shutter Speed: 1/64. Aperture: 6. ISO: 100.
All images were taken in manual mode.

Comments
Post a Comment